Phoenix Radiator Coolant
is a ready-to-use, environment-friendly, and water-based coolant with Organic Acid Technology (OAT) designed to enhance protection and reliability of the automotive cooling system, meeting the performance standard of ASTM D3306 requirements. It is a mixture of superior quality chemical with RUST PROTECT additive and anti-scaling compounds to protect metals and components of the automotive cooling system, including aluminum. It helps extend radiator and engine life while giving a confidently cool drive, especially in tropical climate conditions.
- All types of water-cooled automotive cooling systems
- Protects against rust formations
- Prevents clogging in the automotive cooling system
- Enhances the heat-absorbing property of water to prevent engine overheating
Direction for use:
- After flushing, pour the coolant into the water reservoir and to the radiator.
- DO NOT mix other coolants containing nitrites.
- Change coolant every two (2) years or 30,000-40,000 km, whichever comes first. Consult your OEM manual for more information.